Highway Conference and Road Show
The Highway Conference and Road Show will return March 10-12, 2020.
See you then!
Coming late 2019.
Handouts from the 2019 Highway Conference and Road Show
Ten Tips on Being Road Agency “Brand Bosses”
Denise Donohue, CAE, APR, director, CRA
Consider the Options: Township funding of local roads
Steve Mann, principal, Miller Canfield
Asset Management Plans: Meeting the deadlines
Joanna Johnson, chair, Transportation Asset Management Council and manager, Road Commission of Kalamazoo County
Bill McEntee, vice chair, Transportation Asset Management Council
The Value of Visual Content
Ryan Knott, public relations specialist, TechSmith
Generating Crazy Good Support for a Government Agency
Katelynn Bennett, officer, East Lansing Police Department
Avery Lyon, officer, Bath Township Police Department
Recruiting, Skype and Interviewing Today
Todd Surline, president, Hiring Solutions LLC
Kiera Hamada, associate consultant, Hiring Solutions LLC
Facebook: The new county fair
Emily Kizer, communications manager, Washtenaw County Road Commission
Jake Welch, director of operations, Barry County Road Commission
MiWB: The Michigan Wetland Board
Brad Knight, MiWB board member and Road Commission for Oakland County
Jeff Silagy, manager, MiWB
Time to pay attention: Automated vehicles and local roads
Collin Castle, PE, intelligent transportation systems program manager, Michigan Department of Transportation
NACE Transportation and Infrastructure Legislative Update
Kevan Stone, director, NACE
Death by PowerPoint
Chris Gautz, public information officer, Michigan Department of Corrections
Coming late 2019
Join us in 2020 when CRA’s Highway Conference and Road Show returns to the Lansing Center in Lansing, MI.
- Engage face-to-face. Greet clients and prospects at your booth in the Exhibit Hall.
- Expand your lead list. Increase lead generation which results in more business revenue.
- Get connected. Find out what’s happening in the local transportation infrastructure industry from colleagues and clients.
- Promote. Take advantage of our promotional reach to put your company in front of our extensive membership including engineers, managing directors, foreman, superintendents and more from Michigan’s county road agencies. Plus, guests from the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) and other industry associations and government entities.
- Learn. Attend the conference sessions to increase your knowledge base or hear what your clients are learning.
- Enjoy. Appreciate the well-organized exhibit experience, extended trade show hours and roundabout.
All exhibitors and sponsors must be Associate Members of CRA. To join, complete the Associate Member application at micountyroads.org/AssociateMembers/JoinNow.
Questions on Associate Membership? Contact Cindie Dulaney at 517.482.1189 or email@example.com.
Lansing Center/Road Show map
Road Show floor plan