Highway Conference and Road Show
The 2019 Highway Conference and Road Show returns to downtown Lansing March 12-14, 2019, and continues county road agencies’ legacy of education and collaboration. The expertise and resources available at the Highway Conference provide participants with countless learning opportunities. General sessions address timely issues, while smaller breakout sessions allow attendees to focus on areas of special interest.
Hosted alongside the Highway Conference, the Road Show features vendor booths, equipment and educational product demonstrations that showcase innovative practices and materials.
|Registration type||Early bird||Full price|
|Member - Full Conference Registration||$220||$265|
|Non-Member Full Conference Registration||$285||$335|
|Road Show Only (preregistration recommended)||Free||Free|
|Wednesday Breakfast and Lunch||$60||$60|
Conference Info and Agenda
Downtown Lansing parking map
2019 Road Show
Tuesday, March 12 2:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 13 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Tuesday, March 12, 2:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 13, 9 – 11 a.m.
Click here to donate an item.
Wednesday, March 13 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 13 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Thursday breakfast, IMPRESS Awards and Annual Business Meeting
Thursday, March 14 8:30 a.m. – noon
CRA will open registration for the 2019 Highway Conference and Road Show and open the hotel block at the Radisson Hotel in downtown Lansing beginning Thursday, December 6, at 1 p.m.
Each county will have the opportunity to reserve up to three rooms at the Radisson Hotel. This includes those rooms reserved for the 2019 Commissioners Seminar that begins on Sunday, March 10. If you require more than three rooms, click here to be added to the waitlist and you will be contacted if rooms become available.
To make a reservation at the Radisson Hotel on December 6: Call the Radisson at 517.482.0188 and they will walk you through the process. Payment in full for one night per room will be required at that time.
To make a reservation at the Eastwood Hotel block: Call the Fairfield Inn & Suites Lansing at Eastwood, 3320 Preye Blvd, Lansing at 517.374.6500 and use group code CRA2019 to make your reservation. This is for your overflow rooms or if you prefer the Eastwood Towne Center location.
111 N Grand Ave, Lansing, MI 48933
FairField Inn & Suites Lansing at Eastwood
3320 Preyde Blvd, Lansing, MI 48912
Group code: CRA2019
Sponsors and exhibitors
Join us in 2019 when CRA’s Highway Conference and Road Show returns to the Lansing Center in Lansing, MI.
- Engage face-to-face. Greet clients and prospects at your booth in the Exhibit Hall.
- Expand your lead list. Increase lead generation which results in more business revenue.
- Get connected. Find out what’s happening in the local transportation infrastructure industry from colleagues and clients.
- Promote. Take advantage of our promotional reach to put your company in front of our extensive membership including engineers, managing directors, foreman, superintendents and more from Michigan’s county road agencies. Plus, guests from the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) and other industry associations and government entities.
- Learn. Attend the conference sessions to increase your knowledge base or hear what your clients are learning.
- Enjoy. Appreciate the well-organized exhibit experience, extended trade show hours and roundabout.
The Road Show has expanded! There are more opportunities than ever to secure a high-traffic location.
An updated Road Show floor plan is coming soon!
All exhibitors and sponsors must be Associate Members of CRA. To join, complete the Associate Member application at micountyroads.org/AssociateMembers/JoinNow.
Questions on Associate Membership? Contact Alexandra Contreras at 517.482.1189 or email@example.com.